Saturday, July 05, 2008
My brush with famous people.
So again, lovely me went to support my bro. Again.
AND GUESS WHAT.
I got in the lift with F.I.R people O: O:
Also, I had a pleasant little chat with the guitarist and the singer.
Guitarist and singer (sorry I don't know their names): Ni shi hua ren ma? (Are you chinese?)
Me: Shi ah! (Yes.)
G&S: You ren gao shu guo ni ni xiang yin ni ren ma? Bi zi na me gao! (Has anyone ever told you you look like an Indonesian? Nose so high! [dno how to translate properly, haha])
Me (a little embarrassed, I mean, INDONESIAN?!): Hahah mei you lah. (Never.)
Then the lift door opened and we said our goodbyes.
So that was brush with fame #1.
Brush with fame #2 was when Dasmond said:
"Oh, Jie jie lai le!", gesturing to me.
Brush #3 is when the drummer, Sam from the superband (mi lu bing) 2 years ago acknowledged me and smiled in the makeup room.
Omg omg omg. What a day man.
And it still irks me that 2 people think I'm indonesian. I mean seriously, DO I LOOK INDONESIAN TO YOU?
Alumnae dinner pictures! (and some seriously old jubilate pics with crystal)


Whoa those are such hardworking girls! Studying bio on a performance day??

A pic with the sec2s :D I look old, so I just had to put the red thing there.

Okay this pic I look darn tooty.

Oh behold, the magnificent ghost of the male toilet chair!

Don't think I was supposed to be in the pic man :D

I can't seem to rip my fav picture of that day from chai's blog man. My first ghost photo that one! Urghhhh. I shall haunt chai for this.
I'm so happy. People are tagging my blog man. :D WHooo I shall go tag theirs now.
11:59 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style